I have been reading about ways to monetize my blog. People can make some serious income from their blog! Who knew? Anyway, the first thing you need to do is find your niche.Well, I have found it!
WAYS TO MAKE YOUR CHILDREN MAD AT YOU
Apparently, I excel in this area. So, I thought I would share a few of the ways to make your children mad so you can all have the best day possible.
- Make a few rules and enforce them. The experts recommend you should have between 3-5 rules that are simple and easy to follow. I say go with 3 rules really enforce them and watch how fast your children will get mad at you. They will declare how mean you are when they make a wrong choice and you hold them accountable.
- Expect them to attend family events. A family that hangs out together can really bond, you know? It creates memories. Especially, when your children are old enough to know what it is best for them.
- Become THOSE parents. You know the ones, right? You are the parent that never lets your child have fun. You are the one that requires too much of your child. No one else’s parents act the same way that you do. Continue to be the shining example of what no other parent on the planet is doing.
- Make them do chores. This one can be a pretty touchy subject. Be careful on how you approach your child on this one. Since I have 17 kids at home, they each have an after dinner chore. You know like one has sweep the kitchen floors, another has empty trash and recycling etc… Then, on Saturday they have 2-3 chores each. No chore lasts more than 10 minutes except dishes. When you have this many kids chores go by fast. However, the kids don’t think so and you are taking away precious tv or hanging out in their bedroom time. So take advantage of the arguing, whining, eye rolling, huffing and dramatic sighing that will occur during this time. It is worth every moment.
- Expect them to do the impossible. This one will really make them upset. If you want tears, yelling and arguing follow this one to a T. Expect your kids to make curfew. Ask them to keep their cell phones out of their bedrooms and not have them overnight in their rooms. while they are sleeping. They can’t possibly be using it while they are asleep but it will really make them mad. Keep your expectations high. Here a few more examples: have them make their bed, take a shower regularly, brush their teeth, pass their classes…well you get the idea. See rule #1.
Well, I don’t want to overwhelm you on your first day. There will be more to follow as I am an expert on this topic. Take it slow and your day can be filled with upset and whiney kiddos like mine is. You too can have all of this. 🙂